- 250g self raising flour
- 4 tbsp honey,
- 60g butter,
- 3 Yoyos (6 rolls),
- 150ml milk
1) Preheat your oven to 180oC/gas mark four. Place your flour and honey in a bowl then rub
2) Chop up Yoyos into small bits and mix in. Stir in your milk to make a dough.
3) Grease a baking sheet.
4) Lightly flour a surface then roll out your dough to about three-quarters of an inch thick.
5) Use a cutter to stamp out rounds of delicious dough
6) Place on the sheet and brush with a little milk. Bake for up to 20 minutes until golden
brown. Grrr enjoy.